New Agenda Online
About Agenda Online
Agenda Online is an electronic board meeting agenda service that saves time and money for the many California districts and county offices of education that subscribe to the service.
This Web-based application allows you to electronically develop and access board meeting information including agendas, background information, rationale, supporting documents and minutes.
Agenda Online clients save an average of 17 hours of staff time and $190 per regular board meeting in agenda printing and delivery costs, according to a return on investment study. Find out how much you could save on paper cost using this quick online calculator: Paper Cost Saving Analysis.
- Auto Pilot — Go at your own pace or follow along automatically. User’s screen automatically follows the projected image.
- Track Approvals — Customize the agenda approval process using new workflows.
- Meeting Templates — Reduce set-up time on standard agenda items and workflows.
- Custom Formatting — Customize agendas and change order of items with a new drop down menu. Edit agendas in a Microsoft Word document.
- Attach Supporting Docs — Add and link supporting/background documents.
- Auto Renumbering — Ideal for added or moved agenda items.
- Sticky Notes — Add your notes online.
- Public Visibility — Allows public view of the agenda.
- And more, including a streamlined look and enhanced user interface.
Agenda Online is a subscription service. CSBA provides hosting for the application and for each subscriber's site. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Agenda Online Team at (800) 266-3382 for pricing.